[at-l] Drilling & trees, etc...

In a message dated 1/7/2001 8:52:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ronm@fallingwater.com writes:

<< I won't take this farther for fear that I'll be the first to be wrung far
 and wide from this list. Only to have my soul wonder the Internet in
 perpetuity looking for a suitable AT resting place.  >>

I don't see that happening on this list, I can't recall anyone being banished
from this list, and everyone here is entitled to a belief and/or an opinion.

God rest your soul if it "wanders" on the internet (surfing's, no good for
you : ), be here and then go to the mountains!  They are where, it's at!

Sly