[at-l] Frozen Water----Antifreeze?

Pog, When my good friends Vcat and Hopeful see this I am not going to hear the end of it.  I spent most of my life up north, but saw the light and moved south. I did not know some of the Southern culture.   A friend offered me coffee one time and it was Southern Comfort coffee. I do not remember the taste just the name.  Plodder

Hate to be a PA Ruck party pooper, but the policy for IronMasters is that it
is an alcohol-free facility.

The good news........NO CURFEW!  So we can take advantage of all that
caffeine Kahley has managed to round up!

POG