[at-l] Georgia RUCK

Each cabin has a kitchen and gear. I understand the Lodge also has some
options, as it was the central hall for the CCC camp that built the
shelter on Blood Mt and other public works. There are restaurants in
the area, particularly toward Blairsville, or over the hill in
Cleveland (home of the Babyland General Hospital and Cabbage Patch
Kids).

I'm planning to bring the usual dog vittles and people chow that we eat
over the weekend. Mrs. Bug is not into trail chow, unless it comes out
of a Revere Ware pot off an electric or gas stove. The weather patterns
suggest that next weekend (MLK Day) will be raining/snowing up there. I
suspect we will have another clear and warmer weekend in 2 weeks.

<Momma told me not to do this.>

Bill...