[at-l] Georgia RUCK

I believe we have you down for the standing rib roast to serve 20, and
salmon for the veggies among us. <vbg>

The GA RUCK is scheduled as a very laid back affair. I want folks to
bring hiking gear for tuckerizing, photos for sharing, stories for
telling, and faces for putting to memory. Goose Creek has many cabins,
with little risk we will fill it up. I expect that many will camp in
vans and such, or share cabins.

I'm beginning to understand the efforts Kahley and DaRedhead have made
to organize the PA RUCK. We could have a scheduled pot luck dinner,
chili burn off, alcohol stove fabrication lab, the OrangeBug slide show
of wet and fuzzy disposable camera shots, and the ilk. For now I have
only organized a time and place. We will see what transpires, and
whether this is something to repeat or to organize tighter.

Bill....