[at-l] Thanks to all.

i met them just south of Glencliff, NH.  They are the cutest family I ever
did meet.  there's a mom, a pop, and about 5 or 6 kids ranging in ages from
3 - 10.  they're all very bright and adorable.  Honey and Bear at the Cabin
in Andover are pretty good friends with them as, well.  I believe they
stayed there for a couple days.

belcher