[at-l] Re: Small Packs

--part1_b4.f8e80f4.2788998e_boundary

DanandGailSC@aol.com writes:

> I myself use a larger pack when I'm  doing winter camping and not hiking
> over 3-5 miles.  But how is your pack for

Actually my pack isn't large at all - just the suspension system :)  But it
is a dream to carry with 5 lbs or 50, over 1 mile or 20.  What can I say? I
love my pack :)  Aside from my boots, (the ones I finally had to retire this
year)  it was the best purchase I ever made.  JanSport doesn't make them
anymore, but they will fix it for free forever.  After 10 yrs I haven't had
to have it fixed yet.  Toney's frame busted on his once, but he had been
using his since boy scouts in junior high.  JanSport replaced it free of
charge.  Their customer service is outstanding, and they honor their lifetime
warranty cheerfully.

The Redhead

The Redhead

--part1_b4.f8e80f4.2788998e_boundary