[at-l] just curious

previously posted:
So how is it that the rest of you are lucky enough to be able to
participate in discussions so regularly throughout the "normal" work
day?

As for us, FurTrapper has Chronic Lyme Disease, and is medically
disabled. He sleeps when his body says sleep, so days and nights are
often mixed up from "the norm". I am a substitute teacher, and work "on
call", so I have days off sometimes. I am sure you will find alot of
folks on here have some degree of flexibility, as it makes hiking easier
to accomplish.

Landslides

http://www.geocities.com/furtrappers/