[at-l] Drilling & trees, etc...

--part1_62.abdbea6.27888d69_boundary

In a message dated 1/5/01 11:08:17 PM Central Standard Time,
charles@uswnet.com writes:

> 2)  It can be debated ad infinitum whose policies were good or bad and who
> is better or worse for the environment.  The debates will anger everyone
> and solve nothing.  I wrote my Congressman.  He sent me a packet of bills,
> initiatives, appointments, etc explaining to me all of the
> pro-environmental things that have occurred in Congress and which ones he
> was involved in.  I was impressed and now we have a dialogue.

Mostly, when a post really hits my mark I send the author a personal message
to let them know without bothering the List with unnecessary "well Done's."
Posts of this caliber need several Amen's, Yea what he said's, Me too's,
attaboy's and right on's. This is mine.

To save space I highlighted one paragraph, the whole post is great!

Plum'Crazy
PS: Remember the old Negro saying ... "It ain't the things you don't know
what gets you into trouble; it's the things you know for sure what ain't so."
Concerning the environment, all of us know many things for sure, don't we.

--part1_62.abdbea6.27888d69_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 1/5/01 11:08:17 PM Central Standard Time, <BR>charles@uswnet.com writes:
<BR>
<BR>
<BR><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">2) &nbsp;It can be debated ad infinitum whose policies were good or bad and who <BR>is better or worse for the environment. &nbsp;The debates will anger everyone <BR>and solve nothing. &nbsp;I wrote my Congressman. &nbsp;He sent me a packet of bills, <BR>initiatives, appointments, etc explaining to me all of the <BR>pro-environmental things that have occurred in Congress and which ones he <BR>was involved in. &nbsp;I was impressed and now we have a dialogue.
<BR>
<BR></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BR>Mostly, when a post really hits my mark I send the author a personal message <BR>to let them know without bothering the List with unnecessary "well Done's."
<BR>Posts of this caliber need several Amen's, Yea what he said's, Me too's, <BR>attaboy's and right on's. This is mine.
<BR>
<BR>To save space I highlighted one paragraph, the whole post is great!
<BR>
<BR>Plum'Crazy
<BR>PS: Remember the old Negro saying ... "It ain't the things you don't know <BR>what gets you into trouble; it's the things you know for sure what ain't so."
<BR>Concerning the environment, all of us know many things for sure, don't we. &nbsp;&nbsp;
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_62.abdbea6.27888d69_boundary--