[at-l] Clinton to Unveil Road Ban in National

--part1_c4.e172952.278882e4_boundary

In a message dated 1/6/01 3:53:01 AM Pacific Standard Time, KD5XB@AMSAT.ORG
writes:

> >In all due respect, the man is trying to save our natural wonders instead of
> >exploiting them
>
>       Uh -- I disagree.  I think he's trying to "leave a legacy" when it is
> clearly too late to leave any legacy except that of a partier and a
> too-easily corrupted politician.

What difference does his motives make?  If he keeps land from being exploited
I don't care if he is doing it to get up next to Monica's Mama.
     His legacy is set in stone.  What other president was almost impeached?
See everyone knows the answer.  If he helps save some wilderness I like it.

Clyde

--part1_c4.e172952.278882e4_boundary