[at-l] Small Fonts -- minor problem

--part1_29.ec508c5.2787ebea_boundary

In a message dated 1/5/2001 10:25:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tschamp@tiac.net writes:

> Seems like RussDade, Plum Crazy, and even our wonderful Redhead have posts
> with this condition.  Not quite a "problem" for me, but might be for people
> with lesser vision trying to scan throught 120 at-l emails per day.
> Perhaps it has something to do with AOL default settings, I can't really
> tell from here.

I'm on AOL and have not seen any small fonts. All the post come in as they
always have.
You may need to set a default font.
Wildbill
To select a default font

1.  On the Settings menu on the AOL toolbar, click Preferences.
2.  In the Communications section of the Preferences window, click Font & Text
.
3.  Select the font, size, style and color you want to use as the default
when you send e-mail or Instant Messages.
4.  Click OK.

--part1_29.ec508c5.2787ebea_boundary