[at-l] shipping stove fuel

Keith,

Hello fellow SOBO!

Shipping via UPS is not a viable option.  UPS adds a $25 hazardous handling
fee.

Most hikers use gas/coleman fuel based stoves for their hikes. There is a
growing following of alcohol (easy to obtain in several forms).  I also used
alcohol on my '98 thruhike.

I was under the impression that compressed gas products up to a certain size
can be shipped via US Postal Service surface (parcel post).

Grace & Peace,
Terry Norton
GAME'98