[at-l] Clinton to Unveil Road Ban in National

At 02:49 PM 1/5/01 -0500, Slyatpct@aol.com blasted the following out into
the ether:
><snip>
>You shipped a President there, Earl.

      Maybe so!  I'm getting older all the time!  <G>

>   Regardless, since this is a trail
>orientated list, what were the things the Reagan era did for the trails, that
>the Clinton reign overturned?

      Truthfully -- they're not all necessarily trail-related.  But the
first that comes to mind is Clinton allowing all the PATCO air traffic
controllers to be rehired, after the were fired ACCORDING TO LAW, by Mr.
Reagan.

>Perhaps, Bill is trying to make a legacy for himself, while protecting
>America's wilderness, I'm willing to bet Teddy Roosevelt went through the
>same grief.

      I don't know, Teddy Roosevelt had his whole life for a legacy.  As
does Mr. Clinton, it's just that Mr. Roosevelt's was a lot more visible and
a lot less controversial!  <G>

      Earl

Earl Needham, KD5XB    mailto:KD5XB@AMSAT.ORG
Clovis, New Mexico         DM84jk N34d 25.446m W103d 12.700m (or so)

Pet peeve: breath is a noun,  breathe is a verb (When you take a breath,
you breathe...)