[at-l] just curious

--part1_54.e46e189.2787a2b1_boundary

In a message dated 1/5/01 11:48:57 AM Pacific Standard Time, RussDade@aol.com
writes:

> ). So how is it that the rest of you are lucky enough to be able
> to participate in discussions so regularly throughout the "normal&
> quot; work
> day?
>
> Just curious,
> Cleek

     I own a landscaping and irrigation company.  I have a kid I have trained
to take my place while I am hiking this year.  I am trying to wean myself
from being a workaholic.  I try to stay in the office 2 to 3 days a week.  My
secretary won't let me touch anything except email.

Clyde
S. A. E. T. H.   Wannabe

--part1_54.e46e189.2787a2b1_boundary