[at-l] just curious

Same as you.  Work with computers for a living and even have a work computer
at home so I can work from home a couple of days a week.  (gotta love those
10 second commutes and cable modem  :-).

Of course, my hotmail account is currently screwed up so I can't read many
of my old messages and a good number of my new messages, too.  Argh!

Mara
Stitches, GAME99