[at-l] More on winter..Pads

Kahley,

Thank-you for the detailed thermodynamic analysis.  Based upon what you said, I would guess that the thermie is on the bottom and the blue pad is on the top with the safety blanket between, right?  I mean, if the thermie is so bad at heat loss due to the open cell construction and you only want it for padding, then it should be on the bottom, right?  IMWTK

Jeff