[at-l] just curious

I notice that there are a small number of us that seem to reply to e-mails
no matter what time of day it is. I am able to do this because I have a
computer job, and I am therefore nearly always near a computer. I also
have a Linux machine at home that I stay connected to while I'm at work so
I can get my personal e-mail during the day (I often tell my friends that
if they want to reach me they'll have better luck e-mailing me than
phoning me). So how is it that the rest of you are lucky enough to be able
to participate in discussions so regularly throughout the "normal" work
day?

Just curious,
Cleek