[at-l] post thru-hike aches and pains

--part1_be.e3c098c.27868718_boundary

--- Ben Wright <silas_wright@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm starting to get some aches and pains in my hips,
> knees to a lesser extent, and one of my calf muscles
> along my shin.
> It seems to be muscular
> I had none of these problems while hiking

By all means I am no doctor. But, after doing competitive gymnastics to the
Olympic level, marathons, triathlons and long distant hiking; while you are
currently engaged in any physical activity that triggers the endorphins, pain
is minimized. When you stop, the endorphins aren't there anymore. Keep active.

Mimi

--part1_be.e3c098c.27868718_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2><I>
<BR></I>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>--- Ben Wright &lt;silas_wright@yahoo.com&gt; wrote:
<BR>&gt; I'm starting to get some aches and pains in my hips,
<BR>&gt; knees to a lesser extent, and one of my calf muscles
<BR>&gt; along my shin.
<BR>&gt; It seems to be muscular
<BR>&gt; I had none of these problems while hiking
<BR>
<BR>By all means I am no doctor. But, after doing competitive gymnastics to the <BR>Olympic level, marathons, triathlons and long distant hiking; while you are <BR>currently engaged in any physical activity that triggers the endorphins, pain <BR>is minimized. When you stop, the endorphins aren't there anymore. Keep active.
<BR>
<BR>Mimi
<BR>
<BR>