[at-l] ADVICE SECTION 1

SPIDER115@aol.com wrote:

>I am backpacking section 1 this summer with my wife and two  daughters
>(ages
>15, 12).  Any and all advice as to equipment and training would be greatly
>appreciated.

If you ask specific questions you'll probably get all the information you
can handle.  Asking generalized 'tell me everything' questions will usually
get you silence because the answers are too big to handle in this medium.
If you're close to PA or GA, checkout the possibility of going to one of the
Rucks.

Walk softly,
Jim