[at-l] cold feet

Well, I dunno. If this was in the real world, I'd like into on what your
feet look like, if they were injured on your walk, and what areas are numb.
I'd get more detail on what "numb" means for you. I'd inquire about prior
injuries, changes in boots or socks, and other information.

If this is a nerve injury from local trauma (for instance, pressure from
too tight lacing or trauma to a nerve in a fall), the likelihood would be a
gradual improvement. The physical exam is essential in making such a
determination. I'd check with a real world primary care doc first, with a
decision over referral to neurologist or podiatrist.

OrangeBug