[at-l] New Found Freedom on the AT!

Well, you are in one of the classic transition stages that make for thru
hikes. I'm not sure how great the AT is as a "pick up" environment. Has
your body been roaming any of the Colorado trails lately? Are you prepared
for a start date? Do you have gear and have it tested?

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA

BTW, sorry that your divorce is cause for celebration.