[at-l] New Found Freedom on the AT!

--MS_Mac_OE_3061376500_765051_MIME_Part

> I was just wondering if there are any people out here on the list who has been
in a similar situation - present
> or past.  I would love to know that I am not the only one!

I don't think you are the only one.  OrangeBug commented recently that a lot
of people thru-hiking the AT are "in transition" - either between jobs,
between school and a job, beginning retirement or before/after a marriage.
I think it would be an interesting survey to find out how many "transition
hikers" there are.

Charles

--MS_Mac_OE_3061376500_765051_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [at-l] New Found Freedom on the AT!</TITLE>

</HEAD>
<BODY>
<BLOCKQUOTE><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">&gt; I was just wondering if =
there are any people out here on the list who has been in a similar situatio=
n - present<BR>
&gt; or past. &nbsp;I would love to know that I am not the only one! <BR>
<BR>
I don't think you are the only one. &nbsp;OrangeBug commented recently that=
 a lot of people thru-hiking the AT are &quot;in transition&quot; - either b=
etween jobs, between school and a job, beginning retirement or before/after =
a marriage. &nbsp;I think it would be an interesting survey to find out how =
many &quot;transition hikers&quot; there are.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Charles<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3061376500_765051_MIME_Part--