[at-l] PA Ruck

At 01:23 PM 1/2/01 -0500, DaRedhead@aol.com wrote:
>How about we start raising our hands for the PA Ruck?

My hand is half-way up, in a pondering waffly mood.  Haven't done a long
drive for several wks now, so this would be a good excuse to keep the
engine warm.  Would just take Friday off work and get to PGF a little after
noon, under mostly sunny skies. Probably I'd bring two sleeping bags and
just nap in my minivan those two nights, when and if the interaction dies
down indoors.

The Wizard!  Over-caffeinated and Under-enthused!