[at-l] Back from New England.....

Well, back from another trip to Lil Rhody. No hiking, but plenty (too
much!) eating.  Can't wait to hit the trails this week. Otherwise the
home cooking might be a permanent part of the waistline. ;-)

Missed Colorado terribly while I was gone. Guess this is really home now.

And hello to all the new people I see on this list. Always good to 'see'
some new faces.

Mags

The true harvest of my life is intangible... a little star-dust caught, a
 segment of the rainbow which I have clutched.
-- -Thoreau
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.