[at-l] Year End Survey

the climb out of wesser was pretty tough.  cheoah bald was beautiful, and
worth the work.

Albert Mountain wasn't bad for me.  i enjoyed it.  i did a lot of hand over
fist climbing, but it wasn't for an extended period, nor was it really hard.

i don't remember if standing indian was too difficult.  i just remember that
i had to poop real bad.

belcher