[at-l] Year End Survey

At 05:02 PM 1/1/2001 -0800, Ben Curtis wrote:
>1) What were some highlights and lowlights of your hiking in 2000?
>highlights

My March section into the Smokies, sitting atop Thunderhead looking into
Cade's Cove. Also discovering the best way to break the Georgia drought is
to get me to go for a walk.

>lowlights

Baleing out of HATT due to poor gear choices - lack of rain gear during a
drought.

>2) What are your hiking goals for 2000 (2001)?

I'd like to get within 50 miles of Damascus to allow Damascus on my '02
schedule. Finish 16 miles of Georgia, soon.

>3) What are some highlights and lowlights of the at-l from 2000?
>highlights

Trip reports, including the cyber-HATT, and meeting more listers in the
real world.

>lowlights

Gatorade SNAFU

>4) What would you wish to the list be for 2001?

A little less quick to conflict during the winter doldrums.