[at-l] Tuscarora Trail

Good,

	I am glad you enjoyed the pictures. We enjoyed hiking what we have done
so far. We hope to finish the TT in the Spring with a two week hike. I
will wave when we come through MD:-) The guide book listed Massanutten
Mnt as not suitable for backpacking, for experienced only, a bypass (the
original route) is provided. I did not find this section all that
difficult, even with some snow on it. It is no where near as difficult
as sections in the White Mnts. The guidebook said something like follow
the blazes for the easiest route between the rock outcroppings! Kind of
leads you to believe that there would be some bouldering or scrambles.
Not so, the only thing I saw were lots of briars that would grow up
quickly in the summer if not kept cut back.
	At this time there was plenty of water available and I saw plenty of
areas for camping along the way. It is best to get the guide books and
the maps if you plan to hike. There is lots of private land you cross
with no camping allowed.

chase