[at-l] Happy New Year!

"James P. Lynch" wrote:

> My only question is: why aren't we all on the trail somewhere!!

 Well, obviously, if we were all on the trail somewhere, we
wouldn't be able to read your question. If that were the case,
would your question have even been asked? So, we are all here so
that you could ask your question as to why we aren't on the trail
somewhere.

So, anyway, the guy asked the girl if it was alright for him to sit
his package on the table. She nodded slowly that it would. As he
sat the package down, however, a funny thing happened.

--
Felix Navidad
ME-->GA '98