Re: [at-l] look at me stunts and Goose Creek,etc

I'll say it: I think thru-hikers are indeed elitist. Keep in mind that
elite is not synonymous with snob. Also keep in mind the of elite. Of all
the hikers in the world, those that choose to hike for 6 months are
indeed a small percentage, and would therefore qualify to be tagged
"elite". Being a member of said "elite" group would therefore make one
"elitist".

I want to be an elitist smartass thruhiking ex-paratrooper computer geek
clown lover.

Much love,
Cleek

To:            "Billie H. Cleek" <cleek@csc.smsu.edu>, <Slyatpct@aol.com>