Re: [at-l] Re: Re look at me stunts

In a message dated 12/31/00 12:51:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
krk@mail.speakeasy.org writes:

<< 15. cursing out , oh dear how do you spell this, whip-o-wills (or is that
just me?)

LOL...No, that's not just you. Vandeventer Shelter just popped into my head.
I'm not sure if it was a whipporwill (I don't know how to spell it, either)
or a mockingbird pretending to be a whipporwill, but, whatever kind of bird
it was, it was dead set on keeping me up aaaaaaall night. That's ok, though,
that kind of sound isn't "noise" to me. I'm sure I lay awake much of that
night for other reasons, so I was conscious to hear
"whipporwill...whipporwill...whipporwill" until the sun came up.

Ramkitten

To:            at-l@edina.hack.net