Re: [at-l] look at me stunts and Goose Creek,etc

i've considered going snowshoeing because i'm so antsy.  the other day, i
thought about taking a jog in the park down the road, but almost killed
myself walking on the icy sidewalk.  i just need to be outside.  didn't
somebody mention that virtual reality trail a couple weeks back?  maybe we
need one for the winter months.

belcher