Re: [at-l] look at me stunts and Goose Creek,etc

Nah, it's just the classical mid winter cabin fever angst that hits
this list annually. Some of us get our juices flowing wishing the trail
was less than waist deep in snow just now. If you can't curse the
trail, find someone or something else.

Where is that darned Nordic Trak? I saw it under that pile of clothes
last month!

Bill...