Re: [at-l] look at me stunts

In a message dated 12/30/2000 2:49:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
WHHAWKINS@aol.com writes:

<< Not all thru-hikers were section hikers before a thru-hike. In fact a lot
of
 them have never even hiked before. One of the reasons for the high failure
 rate. >>

Anyone that "attempts" a thru-hike should get a passing grade in my book, I
don't consider them failures.  On the other hand, I know of many successful
thru-hikers that never learned a thing!

What's the old saying, "It's not the destination, it's the journey".

Sly

To:            jpando38@hotmail.com, silas_wright@yahoo.com
Cc:            at-l@backcountry.net