[at-l] Re: [ALDHA-L] Tuba hike final update

In a message dated 12/30/00 9:44:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,
m_factor@hotmail.com writes:

> Once you meet him though, he just doesn't seem to be out for
> attention (or certainly not within the hiking community).

 When I met him in July in Maine, he was handing out cards with his website
url, talking about being in the newspaper, and trying to get on Letterman's
TV show as the first to hike the AT carrying a Tuba. Perhaps by October he
had learned some things. The trail does that to people.
OldMaster
oidmaster@aol.com

multipart/alternative
  text/html