Re: [at-l] look at me stunts

Of course it was elitist, and so what? Being an expert at something makes
you a member of an elite group. Commenting on that will be seen as elitist.
That really isn't a slam. Condencesion - now that is a poor idea. "I am
such an important and power engine. I certainly would not pull your train
of toys to children on the other side of the mountain!" huffed the big
diesel locomotive.

OrangeBug

To:            "Orens (Jaime Pando)" <jpando38@hotmail.com>
Cc:            at-l@backcountry.net