Re: [at-l] More Whisperlite input

In a message dated 12/28/00 9:37:07 PM Eastern Standard Time, daveh@usit.net
writes:

> I second, third or maybe 37th the advice to practice at home before
> you try it in the woods.

Okay - the first light off went successfully - seems to work fine.  As far as
the O rings go - is that likely to happen with a brand new one, or is it
something that happens in the cold with nothing to do with the age of the
stove?

We're almost packed and ready to go.  Needless to say, I am psyched.  Thank
you to everyone who sent advice, both on and off the list (and especially
thank you, winter elf <g>), much of which will make our journey much more
enjoyable.  (and thank you VERY MUCH, Kahley <vbg>)

I'll check my mail tomorrow morning before we depart.  Any last minute advice
welcomed ;)

Everyone have a safe and happy New Years Eve -

The Redhead (jumping up and down in anticipation <g>)

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---

To:            "Tennessee Tom" <tntom98@hotmail.com>, <at-l@backcountry.net>