No Subject

This is the final update on the tuba hike to inform everyone that I did in
fact hike the entire 2,169 miles of the Appalachian Trail with my tuba.
Charisma and I hiked over the 14 states in 169 days.  We started on top of
Mt. Kathadin in Maine on July 1st and finished on top of Springer Mt. in
Georgia on December 16th.  What an amazing accomplishment this hike was for
me.  To find out how it all turned out, check it out on the web:
http://lemming.uvm.edu/~dtepper/crazyhikers
As for me I now go back to Greensboro, NC to start my DMA program in music
performance.  To reach me there here's the info:
Scott Rimm-Hewitt
3019 Cottage Place Apt. J
Greensboro, NC  27455
(336) 286-5191      *Final pictures to come on the Tuba Hike Website and a
possible trip to the David Letterman show.  Happy New Year!!!    -Tuba Man