Re: [at-l] limmers & dana

<heresay>
I know one guy this year who went through 2 pairs of
limmers in single trail (both pairs totaled up to
less half the A.T.). At least in his case, both pairs
(the ones he bought and the replacements) fell apart
as he described it. My friend got so pissed off at
limmer customer service that he ended up in a
screaming match with Limmer himself. These were the
non-custom boots they make. He ended up taking
pictures
on Mt. K holding a "Limmer boots suck" sign.
<shrug>
<end of heresay>

Turbo Turtle