Re: [at-l] packs

In a message dated 12/26/00 9:55:31 PM, stringdm@yahoo.com writes:

<< > food bag? I've traditionally used my scuba mesh sack, but I'm thinking of
> grabbing something new for my thru-hike.

I've tried using sleeping bag stuff sack, meshbags, etc.  But I've watched
mice slide off of a plastic trashbag used for food bag.  Mice can't get a
good grip on the slippery plastic surface.  This seems to work if the bag is
suspended away from any surface that the critters can gain purchase.  The bag
is cheap and can b easily replaced as needed.

                                Art

To:            at-l@backcountry.net