[at-l] "Mother Hen" in Boiling Springs, PA

While surfing the web i noticed the following post:
-------------------

    Date: 12/23/2000
    Name: Geneva "Mother Hen" Politzer - mailto:paroost@pa.net
Comments: Hey, all you 500+ Class of 2000 thru-hkers who stayed with us this
year: we have a new Roost "on the trail" in Boiling Springs, PA, and have
combination wedding picture/Christmas card.  we'd like to e-mail or
snail-mail to all who'd like it. (Dinosaur Bob and I were married on the
trail near Boiling Springs 10/15/00). Please send me an e-mail or write to
us at 31 High Street, Boiling Springs PA 17007.
Love, Mother Hen & Dinosaur Bob