Re: [at-l] 2 Merry Years ago...

In a message dated 12/23/00 9:56:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
AThiker@smithville.net writes:

<<  I
 took the single remaining
 dollar and bought a Pepsi. I took my Pepsi and a picnic
 basket of food with me back to the bunkhouse.

 I cuddled up next to that space heater and ate. Ham, sweet
 potatoes, dressing, green beans, cranberry sauce, rolls and
 the best cupcake I've ever had. Easily, this was the most
 special Christmas Dinner of my life. It was in a room no
 bigger than 10X10. I sat on the floor. I ate alone. After
 dinner, I took a long, hot shower. Life was good.  >>
Only a thruhiker could've writ that :O)
TJ

To:            "AT List (E-mail)" <AT-L@backcountry.net>