Re: [at-l] Christmas goodies

Every Thanksgiving my family all go to the homeless shelter and my wife works
with the Dr.'s and me and the girls cook or do dishes or whatever needs to be
done.  My Great nephew (4 yrs. old)  was at our home when we were getting
ready to go and asked what we were going there for.  I explained how the
people didn't have any food and they were homeless.  He really seemed
concerned about them.
     He went with his mother Christmas shopping and she bought me some dried
food.  He asked her why she bought Uncle Clyde food.  She told him that is
what I needed.
     We all went to the inlaws for Christmas and his Grandpa bought him a
tent so he could have one like mine.  He opened it up and jumped up and down
and ran over and gave it to me and said I could have it so I wouldn't have to
be homeless.

Clyde

multipart/alternative
  text/html