Re: [at-l] Class of 2000

Hmmm...I was in Damascus the week before until a
few days before (cellulitis from a blister and a
hot tub). I'm not sure that I met them...could have...
but there were alot of people in town then. We hiked
out as far as the highway after Grayson highlands and
then came back for the festivities. Sounds like they
would have been just behind us...
TT