Re: [at-l] new years hiking in the smokies.

Thanks! I had gotten my pack out and was reviewing the maps with the
thought of joining DaRedhead and others for a 3-4 day walk to Davenport
Gap. I had wondered about how this would go along the ridgeline,
especially toward Charlies Bunion.

Your little trip report has me making plans to enjoy the fireplace and
the football on TV. The Bug Family was sure that this was a Very Bad
Idea. Now I am convinced.

Bill....