Re: [at-l] Cotton Kills!

Yes, it is possible, and the bottle of a heated liquid might have been
a toddy. But all we can do is speculate. Recall how many of us
questioned the death of the lady by the 2 black bears in the Smokies
last Spring. Many of us speculated this was a homicide blamed on the
bears.

We can speculate anything from intoxication, depression, stupidity,
inadequate preparation or alien abduction for this man. But the lesson
is that one can die in the Smokies in less than a mile. I believe that
happened to a member of a group of hikers caught in the March '93
blizzard.

Bill...