[at-l] The Ruck Work Trip

As some of you might remember, I'm co-leading a work trip to the place
where the Ruck  grew and become what it is today, "The Ironmaster's
Mansion" at Pine Grove State Park. (PA) Centrally located near
Harrisburg and Carlisle, it is also home of the nearby midway point of
the trail and of the next door neighbor of the store where the Half
Gallon Club came to be. The dates are Jan. 13-14 but we all can arrive
on Friday night for some fun and socializing. The hostel will provide
all the tools and gear needed for this work trip. We will be doing
wallpapering of the kitchen, painting of the trim (inside of course) and
prep work for Oil base painting that might be done later on, after The
Ruck. So now is the time to give back to the trail and help this old
lady of the trail to look refresh and new into the the new millenium.
Call Shawn, the hostel manager for reservation and further information
about this fun weekend. You can use the hostel reservation network and
save a dime. Please call 1-800-909-4776 and then at the prompt, dial #36
and that will get you right into the hostel, toll free! We look forward
to a lot of you having fun and helping make the hostel better than ever
before.

Mother Natures Son

To:            Glenda D Hubbard <glenhubb@juno.com>
Cc:            at-l@backcountry.net