Re: [at-l] List Migration Notice! (Admin)

Thanks Ryan,

	Glad we will have a vacation mode. I really enjoy using filters to sort
my mail. I wish I could just have one for AT-@backcountry.net and one
for at-l-digest@backcountry.net, I think those are the only two
addresses that we are supposed to email the list with. I guess it is
nice of you to accept all the other addresses that people who do not
understand this use, so there messages still come through and all us
with filters just write another filter LOL. Same thing happens on pct-l
messages keep slipping by my filters and ending up in my personal mail.
I just need to learn to write a better filter.
	Any way Thanks for providing this service Ryan! You do a great job.
Happy Xmas to all and a Merry New Year.

chase

To:            DaRedhead@aol.com, at-l@backcountry.net