Re: [at-l] Big foot

Whenever you can get to a good outfitter, I hope you can find someone
to assist you with a better fitting boot. The other advice regarding a
podiatry consult sounds like a good idea, as special insoles and
supports may keep you hiking.

Currently, I'm considering my options as I need to get a 12.5 M boot,
and that isn't made. I'll have to get a 13 and arrange insoles and
other modifications, or that tingly feeling on the soles of my feet and
the tight Achilles in the morning might presage a future playing golf.
I'm considering the custom made boot route, wondering if Limmers or the
guy in Maine are the way to go.

Bill....