Re: [at-l] Gear List

I've only been reading bits and pieces of this thread, so this is probably
not directly related, but anyway...

Just wanted to mention something that worked well for me when using moleskin
or any adhesive thingamabobs on my feet. It seemed to work quite a bit better
when I cut them round, instead of with corners. For some reason, the
moleskin, duct tape, second skin (whatever it was I happened to be sticking
on my feet) seemed to stay on a lot better and longer that way. I
dunno...just sharin'.

Ramkitten

To:            reynolds@ilan.com
Cc:            at-l@backcountry.net, pct-l@backcountry.net