Re: [at-l] Gear List

Draggin' Anchor wrote:
>>>"Is there a supply source/brand name for these membranes???"<<<

Here's a link to one source; there may be cheaper places to buy them.
Tegaderm is the only one I'm familiar with, and it will stay on about
3-7 days if you use a piece big enough so that there is at least a 3/4"
or larger margin of dry, clean intact skin around the wound for the
stuff to adhere to...

http://www.esurg.com/app/store/ProductList?ID=1162

Alejandro

" When I was a boy, I was told that anyone could become President; I'm
beginning to believe it." - Clarence Darrow

To:            at-l@backcountry.net