Re: [at-l] RUCK ride...

richard mann wrote:

> Felix will be driving from MelonCampLand to PittsiaLand probably on
> Thursday, then he and I will be driving to the RUCKus on Friday.  We will be
> leaving the RUCKus on Sunday in time to be back in the Burgh for the Stupid
> Bowl (evening).  Monday (probably) Felix will be driving back to
> Hoosierville...

I can't guarantee any part of this to be true. So, don't count on me until later
in the month of Jan, you airy. (My trip home will probably not be straight from
Pittsia Burghovia's parents' to the MelonCampLand)

> Space is available for any leg of the trip.  And, as an added bonus, you get
> to meet my parents...

Hmmm, I was unaware that there were going to be legs available...perhaps I
shall. (Anybody's legs but Chase and woodelf, that is.)

--
Felix Navidad
ME-->GA '98

To:            AT-list <at-l@backcountry.net>